To make a simple bong you'll need:
- a plastic coke bottle
- a small piece of pipe, about 5-10cm lenght
- a socket from a socket set that will fit in the end of the pipe
1. Make a hole for the pipe about 1/3 way up bottle and insert pipe so pipe is bending down into the bottle.
2. Put the socket in the end of the pipe outside the bottle.
3. Make a smaller hole in the bottle above the first hole.
4. Fill bottle with water so that pipe is in water, but water level does not reach the hole.
Ok. The socket is where you put your mix (tobacco and your crumbled solid) and the second hole acts as an air-hole.
When you have filled the socket with your mix, you light the mix and suck through the bottle top while holding your finger over the air-hole.
To clear the bottle, either suck all the smoke out or take your finger off the air-hole and blow the smoke out.
So there you have it, a simple bong :)